Copyright Notice

If I write something, it's mine. Now, this may seem complicated to some, or they may feel it's okay to steal my words, but the fact is I have a legal right to what I write.

With that in mind, don't steal my stuff. It will lead to very bad things for you, and the legal ramifications will only be a tiny part of your journey into terror.

Monday, October 29, 2018

It's Been Too Long

I haven't written on this blog for too long. Life led many places, but it's now reached a point where I want to continue my simplification of life, enjoy more travelling, and eventually retire. Hopefully, retiring will allow me more time to write, which is a passion that arrived later in my life.

So, I'll make a stronger effort, which may allow more viewers. If you do happen to find this blog, leave a short comment, or just maybe a smiley.

2 comments:

  1. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    Defly io 2020| Defly 2020| Doge Miner 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herbal Supplement for Emphysema is helpful in clearing the air passages in the lungs. Herbal Supplement is to provide relief of symptoms and prevent complications.

    ReplyDelete