Copyright Notice

If I write something, it's mine. Now, this may seem complicated to some, or they may feel it's okay to steal my words, but the fact is I have a legal right to what I write.

With that in mind, don't steal my stuff. It will lead to very bad things for you, and the legal ramifications will only be a tiny part of your journey into terror.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

How To Become a Writer

Write.....I know, that seems too simple, but the more you write, the easier it becomes, your writing improves, and you find you spend less times worrying about the nuts and bolts part of the process.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. My Winning Formula:
    * Increase the humor (I learned that during a scriptwriter workshop with writer director Joe Carnahan (he could easily have a second career in stand-up).)
    * Add more sex (I was discussing this at a writer's workshop with Oregon author KC Geiger, we decided the million-seller title for a writer's improvement book would be 'ADD MORE SEX!'.)

    ReplyDelete