Copyright Notice

If I write something, it's mine. Now, this may seem complicated to some, or they may feel it's okay to steal my words, but the fact is I have a legal right to what I write.

With that in mind, don't steal my stuff. It will lead to very bad things for you, and the legal ramifications will only be a tiny part of your journey into terror.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Looking at the Stats

I don't get many visitors here. A few each day is usual, and it's never over ten.

With my other blog, that would have left me unhappy. With this one, it doesn't bother me. I'm guessing it's because I haven't posted much, and not many know about this blog.

Time will tell how this all works out, but I've had too full of a plate for awhile, and my creative thoughts have been pushed to the back burner for now.

I'll write more in the future. Thoughts cross my mind daily, which I'll eventually turn into something worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment