Copyright Notice

If I write something, it's mine. Now, this may seem complicated to some, or they may feel it's okay to steal my words, but the fact is I have a legal right to what I write.

With that in mind, don't steal my stuff. It will lead to very bad things for you, and the legal ramifications will only be a tiny part of your journey into terror.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Building a Blog

It's taken years to build my other blog. While I'm tickled of what I consider its success, I'd forgotten how many times I posted something, and it languished unread, and maybe never seen.

So, for those that have never been here, I'm hoping the stories give you a few minutes of enjoyment. For those that have read the stories I've posted on the other blog, I'll have inspiration, write something new, and I hope you like what you read.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited, I for one will be reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honored you will and tickled you posted a comment.

      Delete