Copyright Notice

If I write something, it's mine. Now, this may seem complicated to some, or they may feel it's okay to steal my words, but the fact is I have a legal right to what I write.

With that in mind, don't steal my stuff. It will lead to very bad things for you, and the legal ramifications will only be a tiny part of your journey into terror.

Monday, November 10, 2014

So, You've Found This Blog

I'm an author. Call me pretentious, arrogant, stupid....anything you want. I don't care. I'm starting this blog to place my writings for the public to see, maybe get some positive feedback, and to circumvent the tedious process of making some change from the things that bounce around my head.

For now, it will be my short stories, and maybe my novel. Time will tell how it all works out, but nothing ventured; nothing gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment