Copyright Notice

If I write something, it's mine. Now, this may seem complicated to some, or they may feel it's okay to steal my words, but the fact is I have a legal right to what I write.

With that in mind, don't steal my stuff. It will lead to very bad things for you, and the legal ramifications will only be a tiny part of your journey into terror.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Trying to Figure Something Out

As I fiddle with this blog, I realize there are either limitations, or I haven't figured out how to do what I want.

I want to have separate sections for different story categories. If anyone happens to know if this is possible in Blogger, let me know.

Until then, I'll post something here and there....and enjoy the nothingness. There's still plenty of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment